Here in Florida, we are sure that you can find the best of senior living in South Palm Beach by Mariposa. Not only is there a wide variety of different amenities in the region, but the amazing neighborhood is also a big draw for whole families.
About South Palm Beach
Rated as one of the best locations in Florida to live in, this town has a modern urban environment that is not just safe but also a haven for all of its residents.
Recreational Parks in South Palm Beach
Spending some time outdoors is always a great way to unwind. Here are nearby parks that you can do just that.
- Okeeheelee Park: Spanning over 1700 acres, this beautiful park is the perfect location for outdoor recreational sports.
- Affron Park: This is a neighborhood park that is great for the whole family with different entertainment areas for children of all ages and picnic areas to gather.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in South Palm Beach
As a home to culturally diverse art forms in different mediums, there are many opportunities to enjoy arts and entertainment every day.
- Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens: As a landmarked complex, it is a tribute to the American sculptor with many different art galleries showcasing her exquisite works.
- Boca Ballet Theatre: Having performed for over 200,000 audience members over the years, it is also a school for inspiring ballet students. The theatre hosts thirteen performances each year so there are multiple opportunities to catch a show!
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in South Palm Beach
No neighborhood is perfect without having options for recreational shopping and dining.
- Downtown At The Gardens: As a sizable option with anything that you need, there is a movie theater, restaurants, as well as popular shopping options.
- Harbourside Place: As the newest multi-use destination in Jupiter, it is a perfect place for a dinner event and leisurely shopping.
Best Schools in South Palm Beach
You can be sure that your children and grandchildren will also find that personal fit in the amazing schools around the area.
- Morikami Park Elementary School: Rated by parents as an amazing school with patient teachers that support each student to reach their maximum potential, it is a great option for those looking for a new school.
- Western Academy Charter School: With a teacher to student ratio of 1:16, each teacher is able to truly dedicate their time to helping students achieve success.
Why Choose Mariposa?
Not only is the area a great place to settle down, but you can also be sure that you will have everything you need on-site, conveniently located within walking distance. Each resident in our community can be sure that they will enjoy round-the-clock care and support with their daily activities. On top of that, our own team members are also constantly introducing exciting programs so you can be prepared to never have a dull day!
To find out more about the different senior living programs at Mariposa, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!