When it comes to senior living in Royal Palm Estates by Mariposa, you can be sure that no expense was spared in achieving the best possible living experience for all our residents.
About Royal Palm Estates
Located within Cutler Bay, Royal Palm Estate is a waterfront community that is home to around 3,500 residents. You can be sure to find a calming and relaxing environment from the very minute you step foot into our lovely neighborhood.
Recreational Parks in Royal Palm Estates
If you are looking to enjoy some time out in the sun, here are some recreational parks to spend your weekends.
- Caroline Park: Open from sunrise to sunset, this is a neighborhood park that is open to the public. With playgrounds that are suitable for children ages two to 12 as well as basketball courts, this is a park that is suitable for a relaxing day out with your children or grandchildren.
- Haverhill Park: Spanning across 23 acres, there are many outdoor areas dedicated to sports like basketball, racquetball, volleyball, and tennis that are located all over the park. For those who are looking for a more relaxing afternoon, there are also walking trails to have a leisurely stroll.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Royal Palm Estates
On top of recreational parks, Royal Palm Estates is also home to many different arts and entertainment options.
- The Norton Museum of Art: As one of the largest museums in the area, this museum has a wide array of thought-provoking pieces of art that will leave you stunned and pondering.
- Flagler Museum: The Flagler museum memorialized Henry Flagler’s amazing estate that was built during the Gilded Age. Be sure to check out the pavilion with Flagler’s railcar for a beautiful photo-taking spot.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Royal Palm Estates
If you are looking to get your necessities or to get a delicious bite of food, here is where you should head over to.
- Royal Palm Place: Home to many amazing restaurants and shopping options, this is the best place to drop by for a dinner out on the town and a night full of shopping adventures after.
- Rosemary Square: Rosemary Square is one of the newest additions to the shopping landscape at Royal Palm Estates but you can be sure that they do not disappoint with many immersive installations and stores!
Best Schools in Royal Palm Estates
Enjoy the best education options for your children and grandchildren while living in Royal Palm Estates.
- Suncoast Community High School: At Suncoast, the school leadership prioritizes clubs and activities and college prep as well as academics. This creates a holistic learning environment that is full of diversity.
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of The Arts: Rated as the top magnet high school in the Miami area, this school has consistently produced results that are well above the state average.
Why Choose Mariposa?
At Mariposa, our team members truly care about each of our residents and are dedicated to providing the best living experience possible.
To find out more about the different senior living programs at Mariposa, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!