If you are looking to settle down in Manalapan to enjoy your golden years, you are definitely making the right decision. Senior living in Manalapan by Mariposa is not just about the amazing grounds and on-site programs, but also about the area attractions of unparalleled beauty.
Manalapan is a town that is located in Palm Beach County with a population of just 406 in 2010. Even though is this is a small town, you can be sure that there are many beautiful sights and amazing attractions to look out for and enjoy during your stay here.
Recreational Parks in Manalapan
The best part of Manalapan is the outdoor sites. Here are some recreational parks to witness it.
- Ocean Inlet Park: Open to the public from sunrise to sunset, this public park has swimming options as well as picnic spots. This means that you can be prepared to spend an entire afternoon just enjoying a luncheon with your loved ones.
- Lantana Bicentennial Park: Another public park that has beautiful natural areas to explore. Not only does it have fishing spots and a walking trail, but there are also amenities like new restrooms and picnic tables to make sure of.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Manalapan
If the arts are more your cup of tea, here are some attractions to take note of.
- Lake Worth Street Painting Festival: Gathering many street artists from around the country, this is a celebration of street art with the artists creating beautiful artwork on the pavement. With free admission, this is a great chance to witness and support your favorite local artists in action.
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium: A great opportunity to have a learning experience, the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium has a diverse array of interesting and exciting specimens and exhibitions for you to learn more about the biological and scientific world.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Manalapan
If you are interested in just having an afternoon window shopping and getting a meal, there are also many shopping and dining outlets in the area.
- Shoppes of Boynton: This place has all that you need in one area! Whether you want to eat or shop, the plaza will have something that suits your preferences.
- Plaza Del Mar: As one of the main shopping centers in the region, this is definitely the place to go if you are looking for a new pair of shoes or to get a quick bite to eat.
Best Schools in Manalapan
If you are planning to have your children or grandchildren relocate with you, you can also rest assured that there are amazing schools in the area.
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts: At this school, you can be sure that teachers are thoughtful and truly committed to promoting student excellence each day.
- Suncoast Community High School: Rated amongst the top five best public high schools in Florida, you can be sure that your child is getting the best education possible.
Why Choose Mariposa?
At Mariposa, we believe that having the best living environment to flourish is crucial for leading a good life. This is why on top of our amazing grounds, we have chosen to situate ourselves in such a beautiful location.
To find out more about the different senior living programs at Mariposa, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!