Are you thinking of relocating to a senior living community near Lake Worth? If so, you have made a great choice. In and around Lake Worth, you can find all the amenities you need for a brilliant day out, whether you prefer to spend it shopping and dining or relaxing in a green oasis.
About Lake Worth
Lake Worth is a city located in Palm Beach County, Florida. In downtown Lake Worth, there are many buildings under the Historic Old Town Commercial District. With a population of approximately 28,500 as of 2019, Lake Worth is part of the Miami metropolitan area, home to more than 6 million residents.
Recreational Parks Around Lake Worth
If you would like the option of being able to escape from city life for a few hours, Lake Worth is the perfect place to be. Below are some recreational parks worth checking out:
- Snook Islands Natural Area: A wetland restoration area, visitors can expect to see hundreds of species of birds and wildlife here. Activities you can participate in include kayaking and fishing.
- John Prince Memorial Park: Covering approximately 726 acres, the site John Prince Memorial Park is situated on was originally an extensive wetland and lake system. Today, you can find a dog park, tennis courts, basketball courts, picnic grounds, and other facilities within the park.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Lake Worth
Is your idea of a good time attending a festival or catching a show? If so, Lake Worth has got something for you. Check out these popular arts & entertainment venues:
- Duncan Theater
- Standing Ovation Performing Arts
- Dance Unlimited
- Movies on Lake Worth
- Artisan on the Ave art galleries
- Lake Worth Playhouse where you can catch radio plays, children’s shows, indie films, and many more
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Lake Worth
Lake Worth boasts a bohemian vibe and many unique outlets where you can shop your heart out. When you get hungry, simply stop by one of the many restaurants, cafes, or eateries. Worth Avenue is considered one of the best shopping venues in the country and you can find an eclectic mixture of boutiques, gift shops, jewelry stores, and casual dining outlets here. This includes:
- Altona, where you can find sophisticated European-style clothing
- Breeze Ocean Kitchen for luxurious oceanfront dining
- John H Surovek Gallery, where you can find American art to adorn your home with
- Piccolo Gelato for 100% Italian gelato
Best Schools Near Lake Worth
Boasting one of the highest concentrations of top-ranked public schools in Florida, below are some of the best schools in Lake Worth:
- Manatee Elementary School
- Coral Reef Elementary School
- Polo Park Middle School
- Woodlands Middle School
- Park Vista Community High School
- … and more!
Why Choose Mariposa?
If you are looking to transition to senior living in a scenic location that offers all the conveniences of modern life, choose Mariposa. Our location in Lake Worth situates you right in the middle of everything you will need, both on and off-campus. Enjoy our stylish amenities in the daytime and pop out somewhere further afield as and when you please.
To learn more about living in Mariposa, feel free to contact us today.