When it comes to choosing a senior living option, there can be many excellent options that make decision-making really hard. However, you can be sure that you will not go wrong with picking senior living in Haverhill by Mariposa.
Haverhill is a town located in Palm Beach County. You might notice that it shares the same name as a city in Massachusetts. That is because it was named after that city as many of the first settlers in this town were actually from Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Recreational Parks in Haverhill
- Haverhill Park: This is one of the most popular parks in the area with playgrounds and sheltered areas to host events at. With free admission, it is a great option regardless of whether you want to just lay back and relax or if you want to celebrate the birthday of a loved one.
- Lincoln Park: This is a smaller park in the neighborhood but has many different play areas for younger family members. On top of this, there are also scenic views of the natural environment for people who would like to just take a walk or jog.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Haverhill
- Norton Museum Of Art: Founded by Ralph Norton and Elizabeth Calhoun, this is Florida’s most prominent art museum that houses many masterpieces from all over the world.
- Northwood Village: Northwood Village has become an arthouse where you can bask in a unique bohemian and historical aesthetic. They regularly host Art Night Out where you will be able to enjoy wine and explore the different exhibits that are put up.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Haverhill
- Antique Row Art & Design District: If you are looking for contemporary art pieces or a unique piece to take home, this is the perfect place to find an emporium or boutique that carries it. In fact, it is one of the hot spots that visitors flock to in order to get the best shopping takeaways.
- Rosemary Square: Commonly known as CityPlace, this location has a beautiful aesthetic that makes it one of the most intriguing shopping destinations for you to visit. On top of the variety of stores available, it also has a wealth of amazing international cuisine to sample.
Best Schools in Haverhill
- Suncoast Community High School: Suncoast is a highly rated school that excels in college prep. On top of this, you can be sure that each student is given the resources and guidance required to truly reach the pinnacle of their academic capabilities.
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts: When it comes to schools, it is hard to find one that is doing better than Dreyfoos. In fact, you can be sure that the teachers are there to truly push each student to their fullest potential in terms of academics as well as art programs.
Why Choose Mariposa?
Mariposa isn’t just a community where you are assigned a community and assistance, it is a holistic experience that is designed to help you achieve the life that you want to live.
To find out more about the different senior living programs at Mariposa, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!