If you are wondering about the area around senior living in Gun Club Estates by Mariposa, this is the perfect article for you. On top of our beautiful grounds, the area in which we are located is just as engaging and amazing for continued growth.
About Gun Club Estates
Gun Club Estates is a census-designated place within Palm Beach County. With a population of just under a thousand people, this is a close knit community in a beautiful suburban community.
Recreational Parks in Gun Club Estates
- Lake Lytal Park: Open to the public everyday from sunrise to sunset, this is a large park that spans over 70 acres with many options for sport enthusiasts with courts for basketball, pickleball, baseball, and even racquetball and handball courts. If you are not interested in sports, there are also scenic picnic areas for a relaxing meal out in the park.
- Okeeheelee Park: This is a humongous park that spans over 17,000 acres. We can be sure that visitors will be able to witness and experience new natural sights with every visit. In fact, there are also many different amenities and recreational options that makes this an evergreen attraction for many families.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Gun Club Estates
- Fort Lauderdale Artwalk: If you are interested in the arts, the Fort Lauderdale Artwalk that takes place every last Saturday is the best way to enjoy art in many different forms. While you are enjoying the vibrant atmosphere, you can also be sure to grab some delicious bites from the food tracks stationed around.
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium: With countless saltwater and fresh water aquariums and a vast array of different nature and animal-related exhibits, this is a great attraction for individuals who are interested in the environment and the flora and fauna of the region.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Gun Club Estates
- Gun Club Café: For those who are looking for hearty, authentic American food, this country-style café is a must-go.
- La Catrachos Restaurant: If you have not tried Honduran cuisine before, Los Catrachos is the best place to start. Serving delicious options like baleadas, you may just find your new favorite food!
Best Schools in Gun Club Estates
- Suncoast Community High School: As one of the top schools in the state of Florida, enrolling your teenagers in this school is one of the best decisions you can make to ensure that they get the academic support that they require to excel.
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of The Arts: With their priorities set on providing each student with a holistic environment for learning, they are able to top other schools in areas like academics, teachers, diversity, and even their clubs and activities.
Why Choose Mariposa?
Here at Mariposa, providing our residents with a good life is more than just ensuring that their physical needs are met. Our team members are all committed to truly building an enriching environment for everyone to live the best of their golden years.
To find out more about the different senior living programs at Mariposa, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!