Transitioning to senior living is a big move that comes with many considerations. When deciding on the best location to suit your needs, you will find that Boynton Beach combines the best of modern conveniences and lush outdoor spaces.
About Boynton Beach
As a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, Boynton Beach is home to approximately 68,200 residents according to the 2010 census. Here, you can expect to find warm sea breezes and an expanse of canopy-covered walkways that contribute to the Old Florida charm.
Recreational Parks Around Boynton Beach
You can find many recreational parks situated in Boynton Beach. Whether you are looking for a leisurely walk or to enjoy a picnic with friends and family, you can do so in the following parks:
- Oceanfront Park: As implied by its name, Oceanfront Park offers stunning views and fun in the sun for all. You can also expect to find facilities that include picnic areas and lounge chair rentals here.
- Meadows Park: An ideal neighborhood park for spending a quiet or active day, facilities in Meadow Park include BBQ pits, basketball courts, picnic tables, tennis courts, a pavilion, and more.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Boynton Beach
There’s never a lack of things to do in Boynton Beach. When you are looking for arts & entertainment events to attend, exhibitions to check out, or shows to catch, check out the following venues:
- The Schoolhouse Children’s Museum is the perfect place to spend some quality bonding time with grandkids
- You can find a wide array of public art in the streets of Boynton Beach
- The Town Square Cultural Center incorporates a stunning auditorium where events are frequently hosted, lush gardens, and well-designed seating areas
- Check out Town Square Library for a quiet day spent reading
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Boynton Beach
If you have come for the food and shopping, Boynton Beach will never disappoint. Regardless of the type of cuisine you are craving, you can find it in Boynton Beach. Below are dining outlets to check out:
- Kimura Japanese Steak & Seafood
- Josie’s Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Chili’s Southwest Grill & Bar
- … and more!
In Boynton Beach Mall, you can find a wide range of shopping outlets including:
- European Furniture & Antiques
- Slender Boutique
- Widely known brands such as H&M, Sephora, and Claire’s
- … and more!
Best Schools Near Boynton Beach
Boynton Beach has a fine selection of schools for children of all ages, including:
- Crosspointe Elementary School
- Hagen Road Elementary School
- Boynton Beach Community High School
- Christa Mcauliffe Middle School
- … and more!
Why Choose Mariposa?
How do you envision your post-retirement lifestyle to be? At Mariposa, you will find that our senior living community offers all the amenities and services you can dream of, on top of being situated conveniently in Lake Worth, FL. This puts us in close proximity to other prominent cities within Palm Beach County, including Boynton Beach and Delray Beach. When considering making the move to a senior living community, choose a location that has everything you are looking for. Choose Mariposa today.
To learn more about living in Mariposa, feel free to contact us today.